Join us at the annual MAAO Educational Conference, where assessors and appraisers from all over Maryland will gather to enhance their knowledge of property valuation. This conference offers continuing education credits to MAAO/IAAO designated assessors and licensed appraisers. It is a great way to network with other SDAT employees, as well as others from the assessing and appraising profession. The conference also provides our members with the latest insights, tools, and best practices to excel in their roles and serve the people of Maryland.
When: June 25th – 28th, 2024
Where: Wisp Resort (see below for room rental info)
- Expert Presentations: Past speakers have come from a range of industries and backgrounds and include business and government leaders, experienced assessors, and legal professionals. More details will become available as we draw closer to the conference, so check back soon!
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with fellow assessors and private appraisers from Maryland and surrounding areas to share ideas, experience, and develop a professional network.
- Professional Development: Learn about opportunities for professional growth through MAAO’s CMPA/CMCA designations, as well as other resources to further your career.
- Legal and Ethical Considerations: Explore the legal and ethical aspects of the assessment/appraisal process to ensure your practices are accurate and aligned with regulatory requirements and ethical standards.
- Policy & Legislative Updates: Stay informed about the latest tax court cases, policy changes, and legislative updates that may impact assessment practices in the State.
Whether you are a seasoned assessor, private appraiser, or just starting your career with SDAT, the conference offers valuable insights and resources to enhance your expertise. Check back soon for registration details!
Please book your room at Wisp through their central reservations desk by calling 855-656-4632 and Group Booking ID 6509
Please note the rates listed below do not include taxes or fees.
- Queen Deluxe: $124.00 per room per night
- Queen Efficiency: $124.00 per room per night
- Queen Suite: $144.00 per room per night
- Double Suite: $164.00 per room per night